Salvador Dali Original Ink painting hand painted on paper. Signed & mounted
Original Hand Painted Salvador Dali. Stunning hand painted angel kneeling original ink painting 1951. Mounted Size: 16" X 12". Paper: Signed and mounted in clear protective sleeve, dated & signed with galley sticker and collectors provenance on the back. As no provenance available apart from whats clearly on the artwork itself.
From our perspective everything about this artwork looks correct. Time & Effort has gone in to photographing the artwork to accurately reflect its condition. This artwork will be sent via secure courier.
Cualquier consulta pongase en contacto con nosotros. Dalí received his formal education in fine arts in Madrid. Masters from a young age he became increasingly attracted to.
He moved closer to Surrealism in the late 1920s and joined the Surrealist group in 1929, soon becoming one of its leading exponents. Was completed in August 1931, and is one of the most famous Surrealist paintings. Dalí lived in France throughout the. (1936 to 1939) before leaving for the United States in 1940 where he achieved commercial success. This item is in the category "Art\Art Drawings". The seller is "inknoil" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Artist: Salvador Dali
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Signed By: Artist
- Size: Medium
- Signed: Yes
- Material: Ink, Paper
- Item Length: 0.2cm
- Region of Origin: spain
- Framing: Mounted
- Subject: Famous Paintings/Painters, People, Figures & Portraits, bull fighting, Animals, Art, Community Life, Cultures & Ethnicities
- Type: Drawing
- Year of Production: 1951
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 16in
- Style: Cubism, Illustration Art, Modernism, Surrealism
- Features: One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Production Technique: drawing
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Spain
- Item Width: 12in
- Culture: european
- Time Period Produced: 1950-1959